Friday, February 11, 2011

All things Valentine's.

I LOVE Valentine's Day.


It's one of my favorite holidays, along with the Fourth of July and April Fools Day, a.k.a. my birthday!

It makes me sad when people hate Valentine's Day because they don't have a significant other or a love interest, etc. A Valentine can come in any way, shape or form!


One of my favorite things in the world is writing and receiving notes. Thank you notes, get well notes, thinking of you notes... I love them!

In fact...a wise person gave me advice to write notes (at least three) each week; it's a way to always be filling someone else's bucket, and it is very rewarding knowing that you are giving back to that person emotionally!


The best way to celebrate Valentine's day (with or without a significant other) is to make Valentines for the ones you love!

Format:

Dear _____,

I love you and am thankful for you because _________. You are a wonderful _______. I need you in my life because ____________.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Love,

_______


Happy Hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment