Saturday, May 21, 2011

New Summer Blog!

I created this blog to be an overflow-of-my-thoughts blog, through which I promised myself that everything I did on this blog would be for me and myself alone. I wouldn't stress about the blog's appearance compared to other blogs, or worry about whether or not the few people who stumble across my blog actually like what I'm writing. This blog was created primarily as an outlet for me to express my daily, weekly or monthly thoughts and opinions (more thoughts than opinions).

So, when I accepted my summer internship, I decided to create a more professional blog to coincide with my journey as an intern. I am inviting you, anyone who may follow me on Kind and Merciful, to follow me on my intern blog: http://allthingsallison.wordpress.com/

I will continue to post on this blog, but will probably most more often on my new intern-focused blog.

In the meantime, I am the proud daughter of my dad, who is running for McKinney City Council At-Large.



I am also the proud sister of my brothers, Steven and John, who are about to graduate on June 3rd!



More posts to come!

Excited,

Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment